Vinyl floors are sparkling clean floors, and they made from top quality materials. The shininess of your floors requires continuous cleaning. It is only when Vinyl floors generally appropriately cleaned when they can continue sparkling. Proper cleaning also enhances the longevity of the Vinyl floors.
However, detergents, materials, and cleaning techniques in cleaning time need to be appropriate. The use of wrong detergents and methods in cleaning vinyl floors could compromise the quality, shininess, and attractiveness of the floors. For this reason, you need proper equipment or cleaners that specially designed to clean Vinyl floors.
The equipment has different capabilities. They have great features to clean floors thoroughly without leaving any damage. Even when you clean daily, the quality of your Vinyl floors will not be compromised at any level. If you need to know how to choose the best vinyl floor cleaner, read the guide as well.
Last update on 2021-01-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table of Contents
- 7 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Floors Reviews
- 1. Shark Rocket Duo-Clean Ultra-Light Corded
- 2. iRobot Roomba 980 Wi-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot
- 3. BISSELL Cross Wave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
- 4. Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Upright
- 5. Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 7. BISSELL Cross Wave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
- Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners for Vinyl Floors Buying Guide
- Tips on How to Maintain a Vacuum Cleaner Properly
- Final Words
7 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Floors Reviews
The vacuum vinyl floor cleaner can clean the floor without left any scratches. For the vinyl floor, the vacuum floor cleaning is the right choice. Therefore, if you are going to find the best one, this is the right place for you!
Let's check out some of the best and unbiased vacuum cleaner for your sweet home!
1. Shark Rocket Duo-Clean Ultra-Light Corded
The vinyl Floor Vacuum is made with a dual clean technology. It engages the floor, directly removing every stubborn dirt. Moreover, It removes all debris, sticky substances, and stains, leaving your vinyl floor well-polished.
With its vacuum in place, it vacuums even the hardest floors. You get a cleaner and also a vacuum, so you do both at once as you roll it on the floor. Converts into only 4.5 lbs.
The handheld vacuum which means you will be able to clean for long hours without getting tired. It removes even pet hair will come due to its adhesive nature. The brush roll is made accessible to maintain. So, if well handled, and it can serve you for many years than anticipated.
It comes with LED embedded on it for perfect illumination of the floors so that you see any unremoved dirtiness. Its brush roll is self-cleaning, so after you will be done cleaning, you don't need to clean the brush. With a duct cup capacity of 0.8, so you can always enjoy maximum cleanliness.
It doesn't consume a lot of electricity. Moreover, if you need it for commercial purposes, it is still good. Very modern, so even using it is very easy.
1. Dual clean technology for maximum cleanliness,
2. Does not scratch your floor,
3. LED lights to enable you to see all dirtiness,
4. Consumes only 500 wats,
5. Self-cleaning brush roll.
1. You need several of them if you have multiple floors,
2. Requires electricity to work.
2. iRobot Roomba 980 Wi-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot
It is a cleaner that you can start and control from the phone through Wi-Fi. You connect it to your hotspot, and you start switching it on to work. The suction capacity is 10x faster than the regular vacuum, so it picks up more dirt compared to regular cleaners.
It comes with artificial intelligence that allows it to scan the house, know the size and layout of the floor and clean by itself. All this is possible through the iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology. Around objects, under furniture and any complicated areas, it will be cleaned correctly.
For those who have pets, they can be sure that all pet fur will correctly remove. Its 3 stage cleaning mechanism ensures that you set cleaning levels to achieve maximum cleanliness. 99% active cleaner eliminates allergens leaving you with a clean environment.
Since it can run up to 120 minutes, you can be sure that it can clean while you are relaxing. Just connect it and schedule it. It will clean around; that is why it is called a robot.
1. Can clean for up to 120 minutes,
2. Connect and control from your phone,
3. Has the best cleaning efficiency and dust filtering capacity,
4. Doesn’t scratch your floor despite being harsh on dirt,
5. Suitable even for those with pets.
1. Not suitable for those not used to technology,
2. You need to monitor it, primarily if you use different levels.
3. BISSELL Cross Wave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
It is a cleaner that is perfect for all bare floors. It vacuums and washes your floor at the same, leaving the floor fully polished. Whether you have a hard floor or carpet floors, they can all be cleaned. This machine has a perfect adhesion and uptake of dirt, leaving your floor sparkling clean. For maximum preciseness, it comes with Innovative Microfiber and Nylon Brush. These two take even the microscopic dust on the floor.
The Two Tank System separates the cleaning solution and dirty water; therefore, every place of your floor is cleaned using clean water. Stains, debris, pets' hair, and other sticky substances will correctly remove to ensure maximum cleanliness is attained.
Thanks to the settings that allow you to select whether you want hard floor mode or rug cleaning mode. You can, therefore, choose a perfect pattern for either carpet, vinyl floors, or tiles.
Wet-Dry Vacuum ensures that as the cleaning is ongoing, the floor also undergoes drying. You don't need a lot of water or detergents to clean your floor. It is because it has a high dirt uptake so even the smallest amount of water and cleaning solution is sufficient to give you a sparking floor.
1. Cleans and Vacuums at the same time,
2. Dries your floor making it ready for use after cleaning,
3. Has the best smart handle for easy control,
4. Doesn’t consume a lot of water when cleaning,
5. It separates the cleaning solution from dirty water.
1. You cannot use it where there is no electricity,
2. You need to be behind it as it cleans.
4. Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Upright
It is a multiflex cleaning machine that comes in three modes, namely under furniture and freestanding, compact storage mode. The upright mode allows the user to clean while standing.
You don't acquire back pains because you use it while adequately standing. Reach way is designed to clean under furniture.
When you bend it, the brush can penetrate under the small spaces in furniture. It is allowed you clean without having to turn at any moment. Compact storage mode will enable you to fold the machine and make it small enough for secure storage in your house. It doesn't consume a lot of space to store.
With its Anti- Allergen Complete Seal, you can be sure to live in a clean environment because even the tinny materials will be eliminated. Pet hair will not be an exception because the cleaner has a perfect adhesive material to hold all dirt.
It has a bending wand that allows you to clean under furniture and appliance without bending. The cleanser has a dust cup capacity of 0.42. Which means it can eliminate even the most robust dust on your floor.
1. Cleans both hard floors and carpets,
2. Known for its multi-flexing capability,
3. Very light to use without getting tired,
4. Anti-allergen ability leaves your floor very clean,
5. Best known for its dust cup capacity.
1. Doesn’t clean faster for large floors,
2. Not ideal for commercial purposes.
5. Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
It is a cord-free vacuum cleaner that has a high level of suction to do all dirt uptake. If you are using non-motorized tools, it can run up to 40 minutes. However, it means you can schedule it and allow it to clean as you continue with other duties.
You need to charge for up to four hours before use to ensure the battery is fully charged. Thanks to its trigger mechanism that ensures the battery is in use only when the cleaner is in action.
Its stiff nylon dives into carpets and mats to capture all dirt and ensure the place is well polished. Even the pet dirtiness will be correctly removed, leaving your house super clean at all times. Allergens have no room because the microfiber technology ensures all small particles are filtered from your home.
Whether you have a hard floor or carpet, cleaning is always sufficient to leave a polished floor. The machine is designed to use very little water, so it saves water. You can program it for the number of minutes you would like it to work. Since it is cordless, it can function in an environment far from electricity.
1. It's cordless, so it works even where power is not near,
2. Cleans and vacuums at the same time,
3. Can work on both hard floors and carpets,
4. It is safe on all kinds of floor,
5. Saves water and energy.
1. May be too slow for large floors,
2. Cannot work if the battery is not charged fully.
6. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity
It is a self-charging cleaner that works with Alexa. You can connect it to your hotspot and control it using your phone. It is a robot, so it scans around your place and cleans all floors by itself including under furniture.
You even have a voice control where you can give voice commands on how you would like the machine to work. It comes with cleaning stages where you choose the cleaning frequency you want. You start with phase one; if it's not useful to go to step two, if not sufficient, go to stage three.
Mild dirt can be cleaned using the lowest stage because it doesn't involve a lot of cleaning.You can schedule cleaning from anywhere because once you have the app, you can command the cleaner.
With its intelligent dirt sensors, it doesn't leave any dirt around because it cleans thoroughly. Moreover, it can run up to 90 minutes, so when it comes to cleaning, it doesn't stop until the floors are clean. It is a correct hassle-free cleaner that doesn't leave even pet hair on your floor. It filters allergens as well as making sure you remain with a healthy floor.
1. Has voice commands to control,
2. Can clean without being monitored,
3. Works silently and can run up to 90 minutes,
4. Connect it to your Alexa and run it from any point,
5. Always active with three cleaning stages.
1. May not be perfect for those without Wi-Fi,
2. Cannot work without commands.
7. BISSELL Cross Wave Floor and Carpet Cleaner
It’s a double cleaner that washes and vacuums floors, mats and carpets. If you have rugs and sealed floors, this cleaner is still the best option for you. With a power rating of 4.4 Amps, you can be sure it doesn’t increase electricity bills.
It makes it perfect for cleaning in business areas because it won’t consume a lot of power. You can smartly control its handle by pressing burtons. An on-demand solution is available to just press, and the machine starts cleaning.
As a modern machine, it has an Innovative Microfiber and Nylon Brush popularly known as dual cleaning technology for more impressive results. It can clean even under floors and under furniture for more enhanced results. You don't bend or scrub the floors; the machine cleans perfectly by itself.
If you would like to enjoy easy cleaning with pleasing results, always make sure you have this machine. Very small and effectively uses a small amount of water and cleaning solution. The water and cleaning solution are in separate containers.
So, no mixture of dirty water and clean water. Its two-tank system is one of a kind because it contributes to its functional competence.
1. Separate water and cleaning solution,
2. Cleans and vacuums at the same time,
3. Suitable for pet hair and dirt,
4. You can use it on hard floors and carpets,
5. Smart controlled handle for excellent results.
1. No proper manual or user instructions,
2. Can be slow on large floors.
Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners for Vinyl Floors Buying Guide
Vinyl floor is among the particular type of floor people can install in homes. Since they are sparkling clean, they are prone to dirt, so they require intense and proper cleaning. When buying a vinyl floor cleaner, it is essential to ensure the filter is safe, effective, and lasts longer than anticipated.
Some have general cleaners that clean all types of floors but they are not safe on all floors. For example, a Vinyl floor cleaner is not supposed to be used on marble floors. The type of cleaning detergent you use should also be safe.
1. Check If It Cleans and Vacuums
Vacuuming is essential because it eliminates all debris and sticky substances from the floors. When the machine vacuums, it prepares the floor or carpet for cleaning. Vacuuming is the one that suctions all the dirt and leaves the floor clean.
A machine that vacuums and cleans leave your floor perfectly polished. Some devices can only clean but cannot vacuum. Always check to see if the machine can do both two tasks at a go. Double action usually is essential because it doesn't leave any dirt behind.
2. Look at the Technology in It
You want to make sure you control your machine even from far a distance? Choose a machine that you can integrate into your phone and be easy to manage. Some Vinyl floor cleaners are compatible with Alexa, where you can command it and clean your house.
Others have voice commands where you can say words like clean, and the machine starts cleaning all designated areas. Most of these machines come with a cordless design because they need to move around. Also, consider checking the working time. A good machine must have a working time of at least 40 minutes before its battery dies.
3. Always ensure You Get a Machine with Impressive Performance Capabilities
Performance is essential, and the first feature to look for is the stages of cleaning. A machine that cleans for up to three steps is more promising than a machine with one cleaning stage. You should also consider the running time.
A perfect machine must have at least 40 minutes of working once it has been started. When you come into operating performance, choose one with 120 minutes or more. Electricity consumption must be deficient in ensuring even if you use it daily, and it doesn’t inflate electricity bills.
When you are buying online, read at all features well before you select them. Sometimes pictures are maybe deceiving, so you need to check even the customer reviews to be sure you are buying top quality products.
If you decide to go for high tech cleaners, be sure that you have the required tech gadgets to use them. For example, if you buy a filter that has Alexa connectivity, you must have a phone that has the Alexa app; otherwise, it would not be possible for you to use your cleaner.
4. Importance of Using a Vacuum Cleaner for Vinyl Floors
Vacuum cleaners are useful almost in every floor cleaning exercise. Vacuum cleaners suction the dirt from the carpets and hard floors, making them clean. You don't use a lot of energy, and yet your floors and carpets become extremely clean. The primary importance is that you clean your floors without ruining them.
If you Compare vacuum cleaners to the traditional way of scrubbing and washing, most carpets won't last longer than expected. Besides achieving maximum cleanliness, you also ensure your floor lasts longer than you expect. It is because no degradation of cleaning is going to occur.
The other importance of vacuum cleaners is that they clean without the user using any effort. Once you switch it on, it can use the power to clean all floors and other types of surfaces. Most of the vacuum cleaners are portable so they can be used in cars and other areas away from home. An example is the cordless vacuum cleaner that can work even where there is no electricity. Vacuum cleaner for Vinyl is meant to make your floor sparkling clean without reducing its quality in any way.
Tips on How to Maintain a Vacuum Cleaner Properly
1. Vacuum cleaners are essential because they clean your floor effortlessly and quickly. Below are some of the best maintenance tips to make sure you keep your filter safe.
2. Use the appropriate level of electricity when using it to avoid ruining its electrical structure.
3. Buy several of them if you have a large area to clean to prevent overworking your machine.
4. Always keep well, away from rains and water, so that it remains in good condition.
5. Open the brush roll, clean your cleaner, and make sure no debris clog inside it.
6. use it as recommended by the manufacturer to avoid ruining its intactness.
7. sometimes, the manufacturer has well-outlined tips to be followed to keep the cleaner safe. For example, the kind of power it requires to work, how long to charge it, and how to clean it. Such instructions are essential if you want your vacuum cleaner to last longer.
1. What is the best way to clean vinyl plank flooring?
The best way to clean a plank flooring is by first to sweep it. You can also remove all large debris like sand, papers, and any clutter that could be on the surface. Once you are done, take your vacuum cleaner and start cleaning the floor for extra cleanliness. Remember, vacuum cleaners are meant to polish the floor for extra cleanliness but cannot remove large debris and clutter.
2. Can I use a steam mop on the vinyl plank floors?
Yes, you can use the steam mop to clean floors, but not always. Steam mop leaves moisture on the floor, so for wooden floors, and they could end up absorbing moisture and rotting after a while.
Steam mops are good though because they eliminate even the sticky materials on the floors and stains that are stuck on the inside. Most steam mops are excellent in floors with significant traffic because they eliminate even the streaks of dirtiness on the floor.
3. What is the best robot vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors?
The iRobot Roomba 980 Wi-Fi Connected Vacuuming Robot is the best Robot vacuum cleaner for plank floors. You can connect it to Alexa and control it through a mobile phone. It scans the floors and knows the layout before it starts cleaning. I can rinse for up to 90 minutes and can be programmed to work on its own. Its intelligence is capable of identifying the dirt parts on the floor and clean them to leave your floor perfectly polished.
Cleaning a Vinyl floor requires a lot of carefulness, and the cleaner you use needs to be competent. If it doesn’t have a perfect design, it may not clean efficiently and could ruin the floors thoroughly. Modern vacuum cleaners are always made to make work easier, do efficient cleaning, and always leave your floors sparkling clean. Read the guide to be in a position to select the best cleaner for your floors.